Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"I am a better actor then Dancer", says Anushka Sharma

She never thought of being an actor. " She was doing modelling and was very happy with that. But then this opportunity came along and it was very hard to say no,”. “Now that I am a part of this industry, I feel I am a much better actor than I ever was a model,” Anushka Sharma says.

Speaking about her character Shruti Kakkar in 'Band Baaja Baaraat', She says " Shruti is a very hardworking and ambitious girl who wants to become a wedding planner and who don't believe in love."

Anushka Also says that this movie is the first desi romantic comedy.“There is a growing trend of romantic comedies, inspired from foreign films, in India. But in this movie, the characters are completely Indian,” she says. “You will have a good time watching this movie".

“I was very comfortable working with him. I think he is a very good actor. He is also a trained actor so there were no problems as such,” Anushka Says.

'Band Baaja Baaraat' will hit the theater screen on 10th December 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs